Saturday, May 1, 2010

The beginning

Uncertainty in the future is something that can overcome us all. As I see my peers post pictures of dorms rooms, librarys, and studying sessions I have to ask myself what am I doing with my life? It's an akward position not to know where you stand in societly. As a soon to be married woman at 19, it's hard. Am I an adult or a child? The scary truth is neither. Because I am not following "the norm" I can't help but feel a little unsure. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be a wife, just ill prepared. I go over in my head the career choices that would best suit my situation and wonder what if? What if I were currently attending a college and staying in a dorm? Am I missing out? Am I leading myself in a path to destruction? The answer to these question is simple. I wake up each day reassured by I, and God, that I am headed don the correct path. Through marriage, and my decisions to live by the word I have been happier than I ever have. Though doubts and fear is normal for the future, I know I am making the right chioces for my life. There has been a path layed out for me. I don't know how or where it will take me but I know the I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment